ZLR BETRIEBSIMPERIUM SHOP POLICY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Christoph Ziegler & Loukia Richards
Tax-ID: DE 311 660 914
Thank you for your interest in our products!
Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to our e-shop.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us. We will be happy to explain how our shop works and answer all your questions.
We hope that you will enjoy the experience and love the piece you purchase!
Our Return Policy in short
• You have seven (7) days to return an item after having received it (post confirmation).
• You must return the jewellery piece unused and in exactly the same condition we mailed it to you, including the special jewellery box inside the package. We do not accept the return of items that have been worn or are damaged. If the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
• Shipping cost for returned purchases is covered by the customer.
• If the package and the item has been lost on responsibility of the post service, we will refund your purchase after receiving the legal compensation paid by the post authorities or we will replace the object with a new one. Please, keep in mind that we cannot apply for a legal compensation by the Post before four (4) weeks have gone by after shipping the item and after it has been reported as „lost“ or „severely damaged“. We bear no responsibility for any delays to pay legal compensation caused by the Post authorities. However, we will keep you informed on the procedure in writing.
• If the package and the item and/or jewellery box inside it has been damaged on responsibility of the post service, please return it to us in the condition you found it and we will refund your purchase after receiving legal compensation by the post authorities or replace the object by a new one. Please, keep in mind that we cannot apply for a compensation by the Post before four (4) weeks have gone by after shipping the item and after it has been reported as „lost“ or „severely damaged“. We bear no responsibility for any delays to pay legal compensation caused by the Post authorities. However, we will keep you informed on the procedure in writing.
• If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for returning goods
• If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address and the name of the order (work title).
• Ship the items for return within seven (7) days after you have received the package (post confirmation).
• You are responsible for any damage caused to the item during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
• You have to send the item via registered mail to the address we will provide you after receiving your e-mail. Please, provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment. If you fail to do that and the item is lost on your responsibility, we will not refund your purchase. We cannot guarantee that you will receive any compensation for items returned to us via normal (non registered mail). Registered mail has a track number. Note the track number of your parcel sent to us and mail it to us to follow shipment.
• If a returned item is shipped outside the EU, mark it as "RETURNED SAMPLES“ to avoid Customs fees. We are not responsible for any charges or fees imposed by the Customs on packages returned to us. We do not hold packages returned to us and stopped at the Customs and we do not refund purchases that have not reached us due to mistakes or omissions which failed to return the package customs-free. The customer is obliged to pay the customs fee in order for us to have the package returned and refund the purchase.
• Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
• If the product or packaging (the jewellery box) is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product. We also reserve the right not to accept a damaged object. The shipping cost of a damaged object that has been returned to us and not accepted by us due to damages is paid by the customer to whom we return it per registered mail.
Please send your inquiries to: email@example.com
These general terms and conditions (General Conditions) apply when you place your order on www.zlr-betriebsimperium.com .
By accepting these General Conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have your legal guardian’s (in loco parentis) permission to place an order complying with the General Conditions. You also confirm that you have read our General Conditions and agreed upon the terms and conditions. These General Conditions apply worldwide.
In case of a legal dispute, the courts of the business address of ZLR Betriebsimperium, namely the Free and Hanse City of Hamburg in Germany, are responsible to rule and decide upon the case.
Once you receive the payment confirmation via Paypal - or in case of a bank transfer, the confirmation of receipt by us via email - your order is accepted and the purchase agreement thereby validated. Your order will be shipped after the confirmation has been issued.
We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contact with us. We may deny a purchase order for various reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal data and/or have a record for non-payment of debt.
We may cancel an order if the items ordered are not available any more. We will then refund any amount paid and give you notice you about products of equivalent value which may interest you, if such items are available.
All products ordered remain our property until we have received full payment for them.
Orders outside the EU may be charged with customs fees and/or taxes. Customs fees and/or taxes are paid by the buyer and receiver of our products.
We are not responsible for any charges or fees imposed by the Customs on packages sent by us.
In case a customer does not receive his/her order in order to avoid customs fees and/or taxes and the parcel is returned to us, we reserve the right not to reship to the customer unless the shipping fee and a procedure fee is paid.
Procedure fee may amount to 10% of the item’s price.
Customer information etc.
You are responsible that the personal data that you provide us with in your order are correct and complete.
You are responsible for the purchase made via Paypal payment. We are not liable for any mistakes made by the customer during the payment process which may lead to a delay or cancellation of the order process or the loss of payment. We are not responsible for any charges or changes made by Paypal.
Prices, fees etc.
The prices indicated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website.
• All prices are in the currency stated on the Website (Euro). VAT is not charged due to our small enterprise status following German law.
• All prices include shipping to worldwide destinations.
Please note that local charges, fees and regulations (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you place the order and where you receive your purchase by registered mail. Such charges are paid by you and will not be refunded by us.
Shipping and delivery
Ordered items will be send by us via registered mail including a track number to follow shipping.
Ordered items are normally dispatched and shipped within two (2) working days after we have received the Paypal or bank transfer payment. Please, read the Paypal order form to calculate the date of us receiving payment and the following dispatch of the purchased item. The expected post delivery of the order depends on the country where you order from. We are not responsible for Post delays.
Within the EU, regular shipping time is five to seven (5-7) working days for parcels up to one (1) kilogram shipped after receiving confirmation of your order payment. Shipping to other destinations outside the EU varies.
In case we delay a delivery, we will inform you and continue to monitor the order. You may cancel the order if the dispatching of the order is delayed by more than fifteen (15) working days and the delay is due to us. In that case, we will refund your money within seven (7) working days after the cancelation of your order by you.
Depending on delivery method you may be required to pick up the order at a specific delivery point and within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and/or the order may be sent back to us at your expense. To resend it to you, you have to cover the shipping cost.
Right to Return Purchased Goods
You may return your order by notifying us within seven (7) days from the day that you received the ordered products (post confirmation).
You must then send us a returning goods notification containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of the return products.
You must return the products to us at your expense only via registered mail within seven (7) days from the day that you received the ordered products (post confirmation).
You are responsible for the condition of the products during the shipment back to us and we therefore strongly recommend that you send these well packaged, in perfect condition and in their original jewellery box (in perfect condition) and/or packaging. We also expect you to send us the track number for the shipping.
If you send the items by non registered mail or in bad condition or poorly packaged, we are not obliged to accept them and/or refund your purchase.
Please, read details in the Instructions for returning goods.
Your right to return purchased products does not apply in the following cases that:
• relate to goods on discount or sale or special offeror promotional offer.
• relate to goods for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the products and your notification to us of the withdrawal of the order;
• relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly customized for you on your written suggestion and order or made after your explicit demands and taste exclusive for you;
• relate to goods which may quickly devaluate or their use expire, such as Christmas/Easter specials etc;
• relate to goods which have been worn by you even once and are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene or broken seals or labels or other parts for example special jewellery box etc;
Warranty and Complaints
The order confirmation via Paypal, or via email in case of payment via bank transfer, is your certificate of warranty. Our warranties cover only original manufacturing defects and accordingly not faults arising upon or after use (wearing) of the item.
You may, within seven (7) days from the day that you received the item, file complaints regarding a defective item. You must then send us a complaint containing your name, address, e-mail address, the item name and a photo of the defective item via email.
Upon a defective item we offer revocation, reconditioning and repair of the item. We pay the shipping cost of the repaired item to the customer; the cost for resending the defective item to us has to be paid by the customer.
The refunding of an item damaged or worn or used or displayed in public through for example an art show or an event by the customer is not possible.
Limitation of Liability
Where applicable mandatory law does not provide otherwise, our liability is limited to defective items. Under no circumstances are we liable for indirect damages such or loss of the item during shipping or for direct damages the customer is held responsible for.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all its content is owned by us and protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information on products, services and other content may not be copied or used without our prior written consent.
Governing law and disputes
In case of a legal dispute, we strive to comply with rules and practices, as well as decisions met by the relevant national consumer protection authorities.
In our case, we follow the rules and dictates of German legislation.
Any legal dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country/state where we conduct our business and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at the place our enterprise is located, namely at the Free and Hanse City of Hamburg, Germany.